Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

So this is what JET LAG is- Brutal!!!

For some reason I cannot go to sleep, even if I really should. As to my children, Sebastian went to sleep at 5 pm. I was able to rouse him for 10 minutes in order to put his pj's on, and to feed him. As to Gabriela, she fell asleep at 4 pm, after a big meltdown in the car because she did not want to be in the car seat. Of course I felt awful because I felt that she must be thinking why cannot my mami take me out of her and hold me. I really felt like crap. Then we got home, she played for 4 minutes and fell asleep. I was able to rouse her for 30 minutes around 1 hour ago, when I gave her a bottle and she played for a bit. As to Florencio, he fell asleep around 5 also, and was awake for around 5 minutes like 2 hours ago. I really hope that once I am able to go to sleep everyone does not decide to that it is time to get up.
Today we went with my parents to have Mexican food at my favorite restaurant. Gabriela did pretty good.
On another subject, Gabriela loves her mobile. She also had apple puree for the first time yesterday, and banana mash today, and loved both. Today she also had chicken noodle and liked it as well. Gabriela now raises her tummy in the air, which is really cute, and for the first time she raised her whole torso from the ground todayt and got into a crawling position, so I guess it is just a question of time when she will move from moving herself about to full crawling.
p.d1- The pic of Gabriela in her car seat was clearly before the meltdown.
p.d2- Sebastian loved her year of the pig figurine, and put it in his room.
p.d3- As of a couple of days, Gabriela has moved from the art of mastering Cheerios to that of Rice Crispies. hurray!
Pd4- Today marked our 6th year LID anniversary.

2 comments:

  1. Gabriela:en el poco tiempo q has estado con nosotros nos has llenado de alegria.En el futuro a parte de tu hermano tienes 2 primos q te protegeran y cuidaran.Dios te cuide y bendiga
    Abuelos Alida y Jaime

    ReplyDelete