Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Little Ms .Gabi is realizing that he can make the most of mami in the middle of the night

So last night was the first night that Ms. Gabi has woken up, and TWICE. The first time she was crying pretty loudly, but it was because we had not noticed that if we left only a bit of the partition between the sitting area and the room open the a/c in the room did not work that good aparently, and she was hot. The second time however happened around 1:30 am, and she had me awake for 1 hour. She would not cry very loud or anything but I guess that she realized that mami would croon to her and take her in her arms and rock her and she wanted that. So every time I would think she would stay in her crib she would immediately roll and begin to cry softly. At one point she also thought we were going to play, she was so happy to be up at that time.. Not me, but the truth is that I liked this much better than when we got her, when one would just place her in the crib and she would literally immediately go to sleep and wake up in prettymuch the same position the next day. I think she is bonding, and feeling closer to us, and she beginning to realize that someone will come if she makes herself be noticed during the night. I kept remembering the seminars that adopting parents had to take for Hague compliance, where we were told again and again about the cycle of need. However, missy, don't get used to this, LOL. Your mami needs to sleep.
In a couple of hours we are going to the Safari Park, which is supposed to be really really really cool, and which I am sure Sebastian will really enjoy.
p.d.- That is the view from our 23rd room floor. Pretty cool, ha? At the distance to the left standing on top of everything is the Canton Tower, which for a while there on 2010 was the tallest building in the world, until the Japanese built an even taller building. I could not get in camera, but during the night the whole tower looks like a rainbow. It lights up completely and is quite a sight.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that little miss Gabi is learning how to get that personal attention that only a mami or papi can bring. Enjoy these needy moments from her, even if you have to sacrifice some sleep. She will grow up too soon before you know it.

    ....just remember to REMIND ME of this too when it's my turn & I'm all bugged eyed from no sleep! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Marsi te lo voy a recordar. La verdad q la chica es una ricura y o m molesta. Abrazos

    ReplyDelete