Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our Chinese Travel Visas Are on the Way to Puerto Rico

Today I received a wonderful e-mail from our courier service, who has been wonderful so far, to let me know that our 3 passports with the Chinese Travel Visas are already on the mail.  This makes everything so very much more real.  We are getting nearer my dear Gabriela.  There is nothing more that I would like in this world than to have my two babies with me.  I dream about the day when we are all doing something as simple as watching TV while the 4 of us are in bed, with Gabriela and Sebastian and Gabriela just lying there in between their Mami and Papi.  Every day it hurts more not to be able to just hop on a plane.  I seriously try not to dwell on that aspect, but it is very difficult and it is beginning to take its toll.  My baby, your MAMI is going to give you at least 100 hugs and kisses every day to make up for the ones we were not able to give you before meeting you.  We just pray every day for God to keep you healthy and to let you know somehow that we are coming to get you as soon as we can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment