Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

My son just told me that he had a dream about his little sister Gabi last night

Sebastian, my 5 year old, came up to me around 10 minutes go to whisper to me that he had a dream last night about his little sister.  He said that he dreamt that we were in China, and that he saw when she was put in our arms.  When I asked him how he had felt about it in the dream, he said: SO HAPPY!!! I think this was so cool.  He is such a wonderful little boy, and I know he is going to be the best older brother.  In fact, what is so funny is that Seba is the one that repeats along with me our Chinese lessons, which we listen to in the car, along with me.  I love my children!

p.d.- Today is Sunday, and my dream for tomorrow is for the NVC to e-mail me the letter that I need to send my agency, so they can finally send the Article 5 package. 

No comments:

Post a Comment