Very early this morning I received an email from the National Visa Center, better known as the NVC, to indicate that they had already sent our 1800 approval to the consulate at Guangzhou. They also enclosed the letter, which was dated June 25, date in which it was notified to the consulate. This is pretty big. Now we only get to wait for the Article 5 approval, which should take between 2-3 weeks, and then for the Travel Approval and Consulate Appointment. Then we are off to plan our trip to China to unite with our daughter.
Today I called the agency, to make sure that they had received the NVC letter, and was told that they had already sent it to Guangdong, so our Article 5 package is on its way. I was also told that we may expect to travel in mid August. We cannot wait.
p.d.- Yes, I know, us adoptive parents tend to talk in a sort of lingo!!! From 1800 a to 1800 to NVC to Article 5 to TA to CA... Have you gotten the hang yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment