"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." - Ancient Chinese Proverb
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Will this be the week that we get to purchase our tickets?
This is one of the few weekends as in ever that I have really wished for the weekend to finally be over. Yes, I do have to work. I am not on vacation. But I want for Monday to arrive. I want to know if our TA arrives tomorrow, so we can finally purchase our plane tickets and know for certain whether we will able to leave on August 22nd . I want to know that it is not a maybe, but that my family will be complete before the end of THIS MONTH. And yes, lately I cry at the drop of a hat, it is almost embarrasing. But I feel that I feel that the life as we konw it of the Gonzalez-Chacon family is about to change forever, and I cannot wait for it to happen. I love my family and I am especially proud of my son. For him, he feels as if he already has a little sister whom he is going to hold a lot because he tells me that he is big, of course since he is 5 and all. Sebas has already begun to ask quite a lot of difficult questions regarding Gabi's m and it has been very emotional to explain to him that no, we won't be meeting Gabi's bio mom, and that it is not because she passed how. For the life of God, I guess someone put that idea in his head -probably thinking they are helping-, and our son never forgets anything and stores everything away fr future reminiscing. So I began explaining to him how we would not be meeting her, and that it was not necessarily because she passed away, but because she was probably unable to take care of Gabi and therefore she had given a gift to another family, namely us, knowing that we would love her forever, because she loved her too. He is quite the insightful little guy, and is crazy about his sister already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment